Ditto 2.0 finally released
With lots of beta testing, bug fixing ... loads of new features and blasting performance increase, the brand new "Ditto" v2 has been released for the masses.
- Ditto, now has its own dedicated documentation site hosted by cvsdude SVN services.
- In addition to JSON and RSS format, Ditto 2 introduced 2 new formats, XML and ATOM.
- You can have your pre-configured configuration files in plain php syntax.
- Reflect is now bundled with Ditto, which is built specifically for archive style display. i.e. yearly, monthly etc.
- Extender architecture to allow users to expand Ditto's functionality.
- Result randomization support.
- Extensive sorting and filtering based on TVs (template variables).
- ... and much much more!