[How-To] Unblock yourself in MODx
To unblock yourself from the MODx Manager, please follow the steps below:
You need to have access to phpMyAdmin on your host, if you don't have it, then ask your webhost.
- Now open phpMyAdmin.
- Select your database from dropdown list in left menu of phpMyAdmin. (e.g. modx)
- Now, you see the list of tables displayed in left menu.
- Find table name with "table_prefix_user_attributes". (e.g. modx_user_attributes)
- Find your username in the list.
- In your username row, you will find field named "[b]blockeduntil[/b]" and this field contains 10 digits value (e.g. 1116602445)
- Edit the field, and set the value to "0" (zero).
- Save the table and exit from phpMyAdmin.
- And you are done.
There is also a plugin UnblockMailMe, you can try that for easy unblocking in the future if needed.
WARNING: Before doing any manual database work, please backup your database, especially the table you are working with.